Specification Discovery & Feasibility Study Service Agreement
Included in the Service
- Two (2) thirty-minute senior management specification building sessions.
- A manufacturing feasibility study with cost analysis
- Production ready product specifications
- Service will not exceed
- 3 hours of senior management time
- 8 hours of project manager / sourcing agent time
- Guided Imports reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. In the event Guided Imports deems the project to be outside of the scope of capabilities, Guided Imports will notify the client no later than 24 hours after the initial call and refund the full amount of the service to the client.
- Our Specification Discovery service is intended for one single project per service, as defined by Guided Imports.
- All submitted feasibility reports to the clients are considered final. The feasibility report contains the cost estimates (from the minimum to the maximum prices), and shipping fees. A list of suppliers is not part of the Specification Discovery service. This is only available in the Sourcing Service, (see Sourcing Service)
- Guided Imports will only validate the product information provided. In the event a product must be custom manufactured, the feasibility report will include estimated tooling and manufacturing costs.
- The client relationship will be managed entirely by the project manager who will devote no more than eight (8) hours on the project. Senior management’s direct involvement with client is limited to two 30-minute scheduled phone calls. The project manager assigned to the service will handle all client communication.
- Should client choose to communicate with the project manager for an additional amount of time than allotted by Guided Imports for the project, Guided Imports will bill client at hourly rates for the services of the individual working on the project. It is within the sole discretion of Guided Imports whether senior management spends additional time on the project. In the event client requests additional meetings with a senior manager, an invoice for the additional time will be submitted to the client prior to the meeting and client agrees to pay for same.
- Service completion time is anticipated to be 10 working days after first on boarding meeting.
- Guided Imports will inform client of any unexpected delay. Guided Imports shall not be liable for delays brought on by unforeseen events, including, but not limited to, limited supplier availability, slow client response time, factory refusal, etc.
- Client has thirty days from the date of purchase to submit the specification form. In the event no specification form is submitted within 30 days of placing the order, the order will be canceled with no refund.
- Refunds will be given within 24 hours of the first on boarding meeting with senior management.
- Should client not start service within 14 days of purchasing Specification Discovery, Guided Imports will not provide a refund.
- Refunds will only be granted before a specification form has been submitted.
- Guided Imports will not provide refunds for products that do not meet client’s financial expectations.
Guided Imports agrees to provide thorough, conscientious and competent services and at all times, we will seek to provide you with services that are effective and cost-efficient. However, because of the uncertainty of market conditions and other factors, Guided Imports does not and cannot warrant, predict or guarantee final outcomes for your product(s).
Guided Imports and you, the client, have read and agree to the terms of this Agreement prior to the start of the service.