Sourcing Timeline Service Agreement : A - Z Service
Sourcing Timeline Service Agreement
A - Z Service
Set forth below are the terms and conditions with respect to the timeline for purchase of the A-Z Sourcing Service.
The parties to this agreement acknowledge that in order to achieve a timely and effective progression of the A - Z Service, certain timelines must be adhered to, and so the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Client has one year from the date of their purchase of the A-Z Sourcing Service to provide Guided Imports with the Intended Product Information. This means that the client must, within one year of purchasing the A-Z Service, provide Guided Imports with the requested information about the product that Client would like to have manufactured.
2. In the event Client does not properly provide Guided Imports with the Intended Product Information within one year of the date of purchase of the A-Z Service, Guided Imports will have no further responsibility to Client and the relationship will be concluded. Any and all monies paid by Client to Guided Imports will be retained by Guided Imports and not subject to a return or refund.
3. Within five business days of Guided Imports’ receipt of the Intended Product Information, Guided Imports will produce a Product Validation Report. The Product Validation Report is an overview of the estimated costs to import your goods. The Product Validation Report will contain an estimate of shipping costs for the various methods of shipping and may include necessary product certifications, import requirements, and import taxes.
4. The client must, within three business days of receiving The Product Validation Report, confirm receipt and give Guided Imports approval to move to the next step. The Client has the option of changing the product for a maximum of three times during the Product Validation Stage. If the product is changed more than three times, Guided Imports reserves the right to charge $129.00 per additional product change.
5. Within seven days of receipt of client’s confirmation, Guided Imports begins the Product Sourcing portion of the A-Z Service. Guided Imports will spend no more than 120 days identifying suppliers, ordering samples, negotiating with suppliers, and preparing production documents. In the event the above process takes longer than 120 days, and Guided Imports deems this delay to be caused by the Client, whether in full or in part, then Guided Imports reserves the right to bill the client $100.00 per business day for additional work that must be undertaken in order to complete the project. If the client does not agree to continue based on the new billing structure, then the work performed by Guided Imports will be considered complete, and no refund, partial or full will be offered to the client.
6. Should the Client fail to make payment to Guided Imports within seven days of receipt of the request for payment under the above paragraph, Guided Imports will have no further responsibility to Client and the relationship with be concluded. Any and all monies paid by Client to Guided Imports will be retained by Guided Imports and not subject to a return or refund.
Prior to purchasing Guided Import's A - Z Sourcing Service, the client must agree to these terms.