I am shipping goods into a country I am not located or a citizen of, how can you assist me?

Guided Imports is equipped to ship goods to most countries.

Non-Citizen’s importing to the following countries, please be advised:

For United States imports, we can assist our clients by arranging a license for them to use.

For United Kingdom imports, we need the clients to obtain EORI and VAT (applicable to all shipping methods except Air Express)

Other countries: Please contact us first for feasibility.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us