How do I obtain a shipping quotation?
In order for us to be able to provide you with a shipping quotation you need to submit a Shipping Quotation Request form. The form requires you to provide the following information:
- Carton Dimensions (Length*Width*Height)
- Gross weight per carton
- Units per carton
- Total number of cartons
- Location goods will be collected from
- Location(s) goods need to be delivered to
- Type of service (Door to Door, Port to Port, etc.)
- Desired method of shipping (Air, Sea, etc.)
- Incoterm (FOB, EXW)
In the event you don't have any of the above information, you will need to communicate with your supplier first. We are unable to provide quotations or estimates with missing information.
Once you're read, head over to our Shipping Quotation Request form to begin!